You may have heard of what is commonly called “The Mozart Effect.” Since the original study of music and its effects on memory and intelligence published by scientists from the University of California at Irvine in 1993, there have been numerous studies done on how memory, music, and intelligence correlate with each other. It has been…
- 8 Incredible Women in Neurology That Changed the Game
- How Epilepsy Can Affect Memory
- Do Brain Games Really Work?
- The Method of Loci (AKA Memory Palace Technique) – What You Need to Know
- The Truth About Repressed Memories
- The Rote Learning Method – What You Need to Know
- 12 Crazy Facts About the Human Brain That May Be Hard to Believe
- What is Eidetic Memory?
- Bingo Games (2)
- Blog Posts (153)
- Brain Games (25)
aging memory alzheimers amnesia brain exercises brain games for adults brain memory concentration game cortisol dementia foods that improve memory forgetfulness fun brain teasers Healthy Habits healthy lifestyle how to improve your memory improve long term memory improve short term memory improve your memory improving memory memory booster Memory Exercises memory foods memory games for adults memory games for kids memory improvement memory lapse memory recall memory retention memory supplement memory supplements memory techniques memory tips natural ways to improve memory no download games nootropics puzzles for adults recollection relaxing games remembering names sudden memory loss thinking games train your brain visual learning ways to improve memory working memory