Word Finder is a blend of Boggle and a crossword puzzle. Put your vocabulary to the test by coming up with as many words as possible in the given amount of time.
Reorder is not for feint-of-heart. In fact, it might be our toughest brain game. Even if you’re good enough to complete the 3×3 level, the jump to 4×4 and 5×5 can seem like an exponential increase in difficulty.
One of the most beloved puzzle games of all time, Web Sudoku is difficult to put away once you get started. Choose your difficulty and see how quickly you can fill in every row and column. This number-placement puzzle is a classic for a reason!
Challenge your brain and your reflexes to a dual in this fun brain testing your response time. Completing the instructions correctly can be tough on it’s own – but completing them quickly is even tougher!
Sequence is incredibly simple, but the difficulty grows very quickly. One of the keys to improving your memory recall in this game is to use a technique such as grouping to make the numbers less challenging to remember.
Search this site
- Action Games (4)
- Adventure Games (3)
- Bingo Games (3)
- Blog Posts (153)
- Brain Games (81)
- Car Games (10)
- Casino Games (8)
- Casual Games (8)
- Classic Games (10)
- Endless Games (5)
- Flying Games (6)
- Focus and Concentration Games (6)
- Jumping Games (8)
- Matching Games (31)
- Physics Games (8)
- Reflex and Reaction Games (15)
- Relaxing Games (5)
- Running Games (12)
- Shooting Games (4)
- Simple Games (6)
- Sports Games (10)
- Tapping Games (17)
- Tower Defense Games (4)
- War Games (2)
- 8 Incredible Women in Neurology That Changed the Game
- How Epilepsy Can Affect Memory
- Do Brain Games Really Work?
- The Method of Loci (AKA Memory Palace Technique) – What You Need to Know
- The Truth About Repressed Memories
- The Rote Learning Method – What You Need to Know
- 12 Crazy Facts About the Human Brain That May Be Hard to Believe
- What is Eidetic Memory?