One of our visual brain teasers, this game is a variation on an old classic that is meant to test a player’s focus and concentration. Tricky Cups adds to this challenge by requiring the player to remember the locations of multiple coins after they’ve been moved.
Count the Sheep II is part memory game, part focus game. Of all our memory games for seniors, Count the Sheep II has been rated the highest!
Pattern Memory is another game that will provide an opportunity to practice your visual memory exercises. Test your brain as the grid grows larger and larger!
Ready to start a brain workout? Pattern Memory II is a visual brain teaser that’s one part concentration game and one part memory game.
Ball Drop is a visual brain teaser in which you must use your memory and determine where the ball will land. The later levels are sure to give you a brain workout.
Search this site
- Action Games (3)
- Adventure Games (2)
- Bingo Games (3)
- Blog Posts (153)
- Brain Games (72)
- Car Games (8)
- Casino Games (7)
- Casual Games (7)
- Classic Games (6)
- Endless Games (5)
- Flying Games (5)
- Focus and Concentration Games (5)
- Jumping Games (6)
- Matching Games (26)
- Physics Games (8)
- Reflex and Reaction Games (13)
- Relaxing Games (5)
- Running Games (8)
- Shooting Games (2)
- Simple Games (5)
- Sports Games (8)
- Tapping Games (12)
- Tower Defense Games (1)
- War Games (1)
- 8 Incredible Women in Neurology That Changed the Game
- How Epilepsy Can Affect Memory
- Do Brain Games Really Work?
- The Method of Loci (AKA Memory Palace Technique) – What You Need to Know
- The Truth About Repressed Memories
- The Rote Learning Method – What You Need to Know
- 12 Crazy Facts About the Human Brain That May Be Hard to Believe
- What is Eidetic Memory?