Huntington’s disease is a disease that primarily affects the portion of the brain that primarily controls motor control and learning abilities. It is a genetic disorder, and those with parents carrying the Huntington’s disease gene have a 50% chance of inheriting the disorder. People that have the genetic disposition for Huntington’s disease tend to show a…Play Game
Search this site
- Bingo Games (2)
- Blog Posts (153)
- Brain Games (25)
aging memory alzheimers amnesia anterograde amnesia brain exercises brain games for adults brain memory concentration game dementia foods that improve memory forgetfulness fun brain teasers head trauma Healthy Habits healthy lifestyle how to improve your memory html5 game improve long term memory improve short term memory improve your memory improving memory memory booster Memory Exercises memory foods memory games for kids memory improvement memory lapse memory recall memory supplement memory supplements memory techniques memory tips natural ways to improve memory no download games nootropics number games phone games puzzles for adults recollection relaxing games remembering names sudden memory loss thinking games train your brain ways to improve memory
- 8 Incredible Women in Neurology That Changed the Game
- How Epilepsy Can Affect Memory
- Do Brain Games Really Work?
- The Method of Loci (AKA Memory Palace Technique) – What You Need to Know
- The Truth About Repressed Memories
- The Rote Learning Method – What You Need to Know
- 12 Crazy Facts About the Human Brain That May Be Hard to Believe
- What is Eidetic Memory?